Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SOuth indian actress Sindhu Menon


It’s all about heavy downpour of praises on actress Sindhu Menon. The actress made her debut with Bharathiraja’s “Kadal Pookal’ and later didn’t focus much in Kollywood due to her hectic schedules in Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada projects.

But now, she is back in business with her extraordinary performance in “Eeram’. Interacting with media channels, Sindhu says, “It was really hard to shoot the first scene where I am supposed to drown myself in the water of bathtub. Every time, the shot had to be retaken, the water would enter my nostrils resulting in suffocation. Fine I am much elated that I’m paid for my hard work now.”

When asked about her dream role, she adds, “Anything that offers me more scope to perform. But I am keen on performing negative roles as Ramya Krishnan in Padaiyappa

0 comments:

Post a Comment