Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A SEXY TRAIN JOURNEY


YAAR KOI PUNJABI FEMALE MAIL HI NAHIN KARTI MAIL ME NOW AFTER REA STORY.

Once I was coming back by train from Ahmedabad after attending a conference. I boarded the train five minutes before its departure. I found a girl of about 25 years sitting next to my seat. Her uncle and mother had come to see her off. When they knew she and I shall get down at the same station, being the last of the train’s journey after 28 hours of running, they requested me to take a little care of her and I agreed to.

After half-an-hour, I attempted to strike a friendly conversation with her but she answered to me in monosyllables and apparently showed no interest in continuing talk. However, I knew she was convinced I was a thorough gentleman. She thankfully refused to share some sweets and fruits I offered. The only thing I could gather was that her name was Mini and she was a student of fashion technology in an institute in the city I lived and she stayed in its ladies hostel. The institute was 17 KM away from my place but in a different route.

The train was scheduled to reach its destination at 1.45 in the afternoon the next day. She said her friends would come at the station to receive her. Though her relatives had requested me to take care of her, but since she took no interest in me, I too decided to ignore her too as her indifferent attitude hurt my pride. After all, I was not a cheat or scoundrel or opportunist out to seduce or woo a girl.

But, an announcement at the next junction made her lose her nerve and courage. Due to sudden cyclone and heavy rains, a bridge en-route of our further journey got damaged. However, the train would be diverted to its destination in another route, a roundabout way, taking more running hours. Lastly, the train reached our final destination at 12.50 in the night, about 11 hours late. No sooner the train pulled up at the platform than all the passengers scurried out to their homes. As I asked her, she said her friends would soon arrive and requested me to wait for a little time. So I waited. But even after nearly thirty minutes, there was no sign of her friends and the platform and station became deserted. Now she became really scared. I thought she was new to that place as the station was a den of antisocial elements and atrocities on women particularly during late night hours were rampant. Finding no other way, she readily accepted my offer of help to take her with me. We got into my company car waiting outside. I purposely sat with her at the back seat not to arouse any doubt in the mind of the driver.

I offered to drop her at the hostel, but she said the gate of the hostel would not be opened after 10.00 PM. So, with a small smile on her face, for the first time, she agreed to come to my flat and go to her place the next morning. Yet, I did tell her that I was living alone and if she felt it embarrassing to stay the night with me I can still drop her at the hostel making efforts to open the gate for her convincing the hostel warden about her predicament due to late arrival of train. She smiled at me again and said she had full faith in me and it was okay for her to stay in my flat till the next morning.

Once we reached my 2-rooms flat, I made a call to her hostel and she told the attendant to convey her friends that she had reached very late but safely and was staying with a relative and would join them the next morning. I offered my room attached with toilet to her. I knew all these actions and behavior of mine were making an impression on her about me. I went to make black coffee as she went to the bathroom. After her bath, we had coffee together. Then, I went to the other common bathroom for my bath.

While I was soaping myself, standing fully nude, suddenly I felt the hairs on my nape bristle which indicated a sign of danger, hunch or intuition. I had known there was a small crack on the bathroom door. I had ignored to get it repaired as I had always used the other bathroom attached to my bedroom. While I was undressing, I had seen the light of the bulb outside through this crack. After a minute, I found a movement outside. Later, I could not see the light as someone had blocked it for quite some time. Even without looking at the crack, I became aware; someone was watching me through the crack on the door. And it must be this girl!Suddenly I felt shy and in the same moment I wanted to apprehend her red-handed. Moving a little away from the crack so that she could not see me, I took my towel, wrapped it around my waist and at the same time removed the bolt and opened the door ajar instantly. And there, she stood outside in a crouching manner peeping through the crack! Worse, she was squeezing her breasts with both of her hands. If I had hit her across the face, the effect of my sudden appearance would not have been more startling and devastating. She gaped at me with her mouth wide open in utter bewilderment. She really looked thunderstruck. I decided enough was enough. I placed my hands on her shoulders and told that since the cat was out of the bag, there was no point in her pretending sanctimonious any more.

I hurriedly soaped myself and took the bath quickly. When I came out, I found her sitting on the bed, obviously embarrassed and scared of the consequences of her foolish action. I put on my night clothes, combed and went to her with a smile. I sat beside her and in a soft, loving voice asked her to express whatever she had in her mind. She kept her head bent down out of shame and shy. I repeated my words, now coated with sweetness and reassurance. After a few seconds, she raised her head and looked at my eyes searchingly. I knew if she dived into the ocean of my mind, she would surface finding me faithful and trustworthy only. On my repeating for the third time, she told in a whispering voice that she had liked me at the very first sight and had even fantasized about me in the first night of our train journey. She had seen the crack on the bathroom door and while she watched me in nude she became horny, fantasized and squeezed her breasts herself imagining I was doing it to her.

I told her to relax and take it easy. I added it was but natural for any girl of her age to feel exactly the way she did and there was nothing abnormal in it. I told I did not feel like falling in love with a girl then nor would I think of proposing to her. But if she so ......liked to sleep with me and enjoy the night, it was fine with me too. Her eyes reflected admiration for my honesty and integrity. She nodded her approval. I could not imagine my luck of getting a sexy girl to spend a night together. Honestly speaking, I had not the faintest inkling this timid-looking girl who sat next to my seat in the train would offer herself to me so soon. But then, as history tells, girls behave in strange ways. 

That was the beginning. As I hugged her, she lay on the bed taking me on top of her. While I kissed on her lips, she closed her eyes. I asked: “Are you being kissed for the first time?” She said: “To be honest, no. I had it once with my boyfriend a couple of years ago”. I asked her to wet her lips by running her tongue over them which she did. Then, I took her lower lip, wet with her saliva, into my mouth and sucked it softly for some time enjoying the sweet honey. On my asking again to extend her tongue, she did so. I took her soft salivary tongue inside my mouth and sucked it hard. I heard her moaning softly keeping her eyes closed.

“Don’t you want to kiss me?” I asked. She blushed and said: “Sure”.

She coyly brought her mouth and kissed on my lips. At this time, I cupped her left boob with my right hand. I assumed her boobs might be of 34C size. My touch on her boob over the nightie seemed to send impulses all over her body. But then, my situation was not different either.

I brought her to stand on the floor. As I attempted to remove her nightie, she requested me to switch off the light first. I did so and switched on the dim blue bedroom lamp. She looked sensuous and sexy with only her bras and panty on. Next I removed my clothes excepting my underwear. I hugged her tightly keeping her boobs pressed hard to my chest. We smooched while both of us ran our hands at each other’s back. My right hand went to her ass over her panty. I gave a slight slap on it and pressed it hard on to my crotch. She giggled softly. While we still engaged in kissing, I cunningly unhooked her bras with my left hand. She felt shy as her boobs popped out. I removed her bras and flung it to the corner....Looking at her conical shaped boobs admiringly, I said: “Mini, your boobs are really beautiful, well-shaped and sized. Any lady would envy looking at them. And, any man would love to squeeze and suck them”. To my pleasant surprise, she replied: “Who is stopping you?” I ran my hands over her boobs caressing their soft flesh. My hands massaged the brown aureoles in a titillating manner. I tweaked her deep brown nipples with my fingers. Soon, they became hard and erect and stood in a tantalizing way. She bent a little backward and moaned softly.

The massaging over, I began to squeeze her boobs softly first. Her moans became a little louder. “Mini, can I apply more force to squeeze them, if it won’t hurt you?” I asked. Still shy, she said: “You can squeeze and enjoy with as much force as you like. In fact, I always fantasized so”. Her reply ...encouraged me. I also remembered her squeezing the breasts while she peeped through the bathroom door. I began to squeeze the boobs with more and more force and pressure now. Sometimes the squeezing was so forceful; the flesh of her boobs seemed to escape through in between my fingers. With each squeeze, she moaned “Aahh…aahhh…aahhhh….oouuuccchhhh…”

After squeezing them for nearly five minutes, I bent a little. Lifting her boobs from under their bases, I touched my face on the boobs. I kept her nipples rubbing all over my face giving pleasures to both of us. She kept her hands on my head and ran the fingers through my hairs. Then I played rubbing the nipples with the tip of my tongue. Her body shivered with titillations.

As if sharing a pearl of wisdom, I said: “Do you know, Mini, what are the biggest and sweetest ‘raisins’ in this world? Yeah, those are the nipples of a lady”. Hearing my witty statement, she laughed out loudly. “Is it so? Then you must enjoy them fully”, she said. I did not expect she would shed her inhibition so quickly.

Smilingly I took her left nipple into my mouth and began to suck. While doing so, my left hand squeezed her right boob. She moaned more loudly now. Often I bit her nipple with my teeth carefully not to hurt or leave any injury marks. After minutes, I exchanged with her other boob. But this time, my other hand went inside her panty and began to rub her love triangle vigorously. ‘Aaahhhhh….’ this made her release a wild shrill. I felt her pussy warm and moistened. My sucking her boob and rubbing her pussy continued for next five minutes.

Then, I pulled down her panty and threw it to where her bras had landed earlier. I took a few steps away from her and observed her nude body for sometime. She blushed and covered her face with both her hands. I wondered if anyone in the whole world could resist his temptation and morbid sexual desires looking at her now. She removed her hands and stood tilting her body to left giving a nude side profile of her body. Her posture reminded me of the pose of a nude sexy girl in a big calendar of a liquor company. She seemed to have shaven her pussy recently. I removed my underwear also. She curiously watched my hot erect cock stood like an arrow on the thread of a bow aimed at a target.

I approached again and stood on my knees in front of her. And all hell broke loose when my outstretched tongue touched the soft flesh on her velvet pussy. I ran my tongue on the length of her pussy. I knew it was difficult to shoot my tongue into her hole in standing position. I made her lay on her back on the bed keeping her legs folded and separated as much as possible. Then I began to wipe her whole vulva with my tongue from top to bottom. As I did so, she wriggled violently releasing wild moans. I wondered if she felt so much of pleasure by mouthing her pussy, how she would react when she got the real ****ing!

I separated her thighs further, raised her buttock a little with my hands and brought the pussy close to my mouth. Then I buried my face into her pussy. I searched the entire area with my tongue the way a blind beggar gropes for a coin on the floor. I separated her vaginal lips with my fingers, found the clitoris and ran my tongue licking it madly. She writhed her pelvic in ......extreme pleasures. Her entire pussy became hot, wet and pulsating. Later, I tried to insert my tongue into her hole. I could not make any progress. I knew she was a virgin alright. The way she made violent body movements with mere touch of my tongue on her hole, I wondered if I had tied her to the bed with a rope she would have broken it. I began to suck and swallow whatever little drops of her juice oozed out by keeping my mouth glued to her hole. I asked her to secrete more and more. In reply, she asked me to suck hard and I would get it. Once she thrust her pussy on to my face so wildly that it nearly hurt my nose. 

Two minutes later, she got up panting and looked at me. Her lust for sex was burning so hot in her eyes I thought even a potato would become half cooked if she looked at it. She pushed me on to bed and reached for my hot, erect cock. But, my thirst was not yet quenched by sucking her vagina. I told her so. Therefore, she lay on me like the figures 69, keeping her body in opposite direction to mine. She placed her pussy on to my mouth separating her thighs while she took my cock into her mouth and sucked. Her sucking was so intense that I thought she would take my life out of my body. Simultaneously she was writhing in pleasure as I continued to suck her vagina very hard.....The process of giving and receiving pleasure by sucking continued for a long time. And, suddenly I lost control and pumped out a large quantity of thick, warm milk into her mouth. In extreme pleasure, I thrust my cock deep into her mouth so that my milk went directly into her throat. She swallowed it eagerly the way she thought there would be more flow of my milk. Once over, she asked me not to check and blow out more milk. Unable to get any, she became mad and asked me to urinate into her mouth. But I did not do so. She licked my entire cock with her tongue to swallow whatever little milk was left over it. For a minute, I really wondered if she was the same shy-looking girl I saw a day before sitting next to me in the train!

We lay side by side for a little time. I needed some time to erect again. But she was burning with sexual desires. She became so mad that she started licking my face while I rested for a while. Then, bending over me, she rubbed my whole body with her hanging boobs and massaged all over. I got pleasures when she kept my cock sandwiched between her boobs and pressed. She could not control her libido even for a minute and she sat on my chest again. I could never imagine a sober looking girl could have this much of sexual urge within her.

Keeping her legs and thighs widely apart, she thrust her pussy on to my mouth and implored frantically: “Oh… lover, please suck my vagina, again and again. Suck out my entire juice and enjoy. I shall secrete more sweet juice for you”.

I inserted my tongue into her tunnel, rolled inside and swallowed whatever juice I could get. Then keeping my mouth tightly pressed on her hole I blew out creating vacuum to extract any juice left. I must say this made her behave like a wild tigress in utmost pleasure. I became aware my cock started to erect again.

I asked her to leave me alone for a few minutes. I went to the adjacent room and sat on the floor to practice the yoga technique to control my mind and body. Later I came back to her. As soon as I entered, she welcomed me showing her pussy keeping her legs widely apart. I knew I have to **** her in a hard way to satisfy her.

I made her lay on her back keeping her buttock at the edge of the bed with her legs hanging. I placed myself between her legs standing on the floor. I separated her thighs. Then, I placed the head of my hot erect cock on her hole. I made small thrusts. Nothing happened. I increased the strength and force of my thrusts with the cock. Still nothing happened. I knew it was paining her as her hymen refused to give way. Then, taking a long, deep breath, I made a violent thrust with my cock. I thought the force was enough to move a rock or drill a hole through an iron plate. She made a violent shrill as my cock tore her hymen and penetrated into her pussy tunnel.

“Oh…my God…. You seemed to have incised my pussy darling, I am feeling a lot of pain”, she yelled.

I did not bother to hear or to see what mess I made to her pussy but continued my violent onslaught sending my cock fully inside her. I thrust to send my cock in and out of her vagina the way we use a pump to fill air into a cycle tire. I wondered whether she was in heaven or hell as her face reflected both pleasure and pain.

After a few minutes of my ****ing, I took my cock out and examined both her pussy and my cock. Yeah, there was a little blood on my cock as well as a little bleeding on her pussy due to breaking of her hymen. I took her to the bathroom, washed her pussy spraying water while she washed my cock. Her pussy was fine after 3-4 minutes.

We returned to bed and I made her lay in the same position. I inserted my cock into her which now went deep inside without hindrance. Now, I started the real assault. I sent my cock inside with huge thrust of my pelvic the way a drowning man disappears into a whirlpool. In the same action, I took it out to shoot it again violently. Honestly, I admired my own power and the quick succession of driving my cock deep inside and out of her pussy which would even put the shaft of a railway engine moving at high speed to shame. I saw her feeling in heaven as she moaned fiercely swaying her head sideways. I did not bother about few drops of blood in her pussy mixed with her juice each time my cock came out. My only aim was to give fullest satisfaction to this tigress on bed.

I ****ed her that way for nearly five minutes. After that, as my cock went inside her, suddenly she jumped to sit, held my buttocks with her hands and kept it pressed very hard to her pussy not allowing me to take the cock out of her vagina. She made such a shrill as if of an electric hooter as she crushed my cock inside by tightening with her vaginal muscles. She nearly fell out of the cot thrusting her pussy forward as if to get my entire body into her vagina. I knew she was reaching climax and orgasm. In a few seconds, she went limp. Soon, I released my yoga technique and within a few more thrusts, I too climaxed pumping my warm milk into her.

Suddenly I became worried if it would cause pregnancy to her. I took my cock out and considered giving a deep douche to her vagina to wash ...
...out my seminal fluid. As I took my cock out, I noticed it smeared with her blood and I also found a flow of blood from her hole. Though it was nothing abnormal, yet I felt sorry if I caused any injury to her.

I woke her up from the slumber and told about her bleeding. She smiled at me and asked if I did not know that it was usual for a woman to menstruate. I released a sigh of relief as she told it was the time for her monthly period and she had, in fact, felt abdominal pain usually associated with the beginning of her menstruation, during the train journey itself. However, she anxiously asked me if I didn’t intend to **** her again after sometime. In answer, I took her to the bathroom again, washed both of our genitals only to return to the bed to unite our bodies again into one, but this time the lovemaking piloted by her.

She sat on the wooden table near its edge keeping her legs and thighs widely separated and spread as much as possible. I stood between her thighs. As I manipulated sending my cock into her hole, she wrapped her legs around my buttocks. I hugged her body tightly while she circled my neck with her hands. I started ****ing her while our lips remained locked with each others in a long passionate kiss.

Suddenly, she took off from the table hanging on my body now. This gave her more freedom to make thrusts with her pussy to match and coincide with my thrusts. I held her tightly at the buttocks. Once, I tried to insert my middle finger into her anus while we ****ed. She giggled in extreme pleasures. However, after another 3-4 minutes, she attained orgasm and I too pumped my milk into her tunnel.

She offloaded herself from my body and we went to the bathroom again to wash. After that, we retired to bed, fully exhausted. We decided to sleep for a couple of hours before my taking her to the hostel in the morning. After an hour or so, I suddenly woke up as I felt my cock was being sucked. As I looked at her, I smiled to see her sucking my cock, still in her deep sleep the way a new-born baby sucked the breast of the mother. My cock erected again and within a few minutes I pumped out more milk into her mouth. I saw her swallowing the milk, still in her sleep. But I found a trickle of my milk flowing out through the corner of her mouth. I lay back and went to my sleep again.

In the early morning, we got up, had a cup of black coffee. Though we wanted to have one more round of lovemaking, but decided against as her menstrual bleeding was more then. We dressed up and I took her to her place. Her friends were happy and relieved to see she was fine. Yet they teased her with meaningful smiles and queries how she spent her night in the house of her ‘new-found’ relative she had never told them before. Some of them were really naughty to ask me if I cared to make train journey with them too and…
KAISE LAGI STORY MAIL ME



0 comments:

Post a Comment